The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Medium sized Bells with exciting and classic designs and fit a range from 46mm to 60mm wide. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
Mirrycle's Incredibell Saturn boasts a clear, loud ring that fills space. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. It looks great, too! - Dome Diameter: 48.3mm (1.9") - The dual-size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Omnibell has an adjustable band clamp. Its ingeniously designed dinger can be rotated to any position. This gives you flexibility in mounting the bell anywhere on your handlebar, making it very convenient to use either your thumb or another finger to ring the bell. Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") Fits handlebars with 22mm – 31.8mm (.87" to 1.25") outside diameters
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
The louder version of the Original Incredibell. The Incredibell XL is a little bigger and comes with the same pivoting dinger. - Dome Diameter: 43mm (1.7') - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.85' – 1.03') outside diameters
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
Dimension Safety Flags offer higher visibility for riders. - Perfect for bikes, trailers, recumbents - Two-piece connecting rod - Assembled Flag Height: 51.75 inches
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Retro Mirror Sprintech MTB/City Pair of Black Mirrors. Mirrors for Mountain Bikes/Straight Bar. Ideal for urban commuters. Placed on both sides of the handlebars, the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the caps from each end of the handlebars and insert the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirrors. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position.
Page 1 of 1