Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
The Lizard Skins Utility Strap is an easy way to stow essential tools and a spare tube. The minimally designed Utility Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile system is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. The Utility Strap has a wide strap and durable metal buckle. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress the tube - Multiple spots for tools: CO2, Tire Lever, Multi-tool, etc. - Wide strap and durable metal buckle - Silicone and rubber grip for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 4oz
We're not afraid to say it—our Airlock Schrader Valve Tubes are the best performing, self-sealing bicycle tubes available. That's because they feature our powerful Airlock sealant that coats the tube for permanent protection against punctures. Not only this, but the sealant is designed to work continuously in order to prevent slow leaks from occurring, so erring complete catastrophe, you won't have to worry about flatting when you're riding over debris. We even addressed the common issue of sealant pooling with a completely homogenous design, so the tire/tube combo will always roll smooth and even. - Airlock sealant for the best chance of reducing punctures. - Non-toxic, non-separating formula. - Works continuously to prevent slow leaks. - Homogenous design prevents puddles with no need to shake. - Will not dry out like the many other sealants.
$4.99 - $32.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
$7.00 - $12.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
$7.99 - $14.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$8.00 - $35.00
Our new 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and it also underwent extensive real-world testing with our Factory Athletes. What we developed is an innovative, ecological formulation that's the answer to the requirements that riders like you've been demanding. It will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, as well as across global temperatures [-20° to 70°C]. Natural, micro holes in the sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes, even inside tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there's no risk of it creating damage to bike parts. - Proven by our Factory Team Athletes. - Seals punctures up to 6mm. - Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C). - Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars. - Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there's no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts. Recommended sealant amount per tire: - Road: 24-32mm - 30-40ml - Open Road: 33-50mm - 50-70ml - MTN: 2.0-2.3” 80-100ml - MTN: 2.4-3.0” 100-125ml
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight Road Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
- ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 98g
- Labeled Size: 24 x 1 - ISO Diameter: 540 / Wheelchair - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 83g
- Size: 24 x 1-1/8 - ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx - ISO Width (mm): 29mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 92g
- Size: 26 x 1.5 – 1.75 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 33mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm, 44mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight 152g (32mm), 158g (48mm)
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
$8.99 - $9.99
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
When inserted between the bike tire and tube, KENDA Tube Protectors provide a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube. The tire and the protector work together to prevent sharp objects from puncturing the inner tube. - Guaranteed to prevent flats and made in the USA! - Lightweight - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Easy installation - no gooey mess - Absolutely, positively, will not cause tire or tube to damage or loosen spokes - Eco-friendly and reusable from bike to bike and biodegradable when disposed
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
Specialized's Airlock Sealant is the in-tube solution for flat prevention, surpassing the competition in flat protection performance. It's featured here in a personal, 8oz container that's ideal for two standard wheels. - Non-toxic, non-separating formula doesn't have a limited shelf life like the competition. - Coats the tube for permanent protection. - Works with any bicycle tube with a removable valve core. - Works continuously to prevent slow leaks. - Completely homogenous, so it doesn't puddle. - 8oz bottle fills two inner tubes. - 8oz bottle includes valve puller and hose under cap.
Our new RapidAir Tire Sealant was custom-designed in tandem with our new RapidAir tires and Roval wheels to be the fastest tire setup out there. Through development, we learned that high-pressure, 24-30mm tires require a totally different formula to seal punctures. Our new exclusive mixture not only immediately seals punctures up to 3mm across a large range of temperatures, but unlike other sealants, RapidAir sealant will also keep its seal when you reinflate back to normal riding pressure. - Compatible with CO2. - Creates the strongest plug after sealing. - No damage to bike parts. - Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° - 70°C). - Recommended sealant amount per tire: Tire size 24-26mm - 40ml, 28-30mm - 50ml - - - For Maximum performance, use 60ml for any 24-30mm - Seals instantly with minimal pressure lost.
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
- Lightest pre-Slimed tube available - Weight: 219g (26), 117g (700c)
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$11.00 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
Page 1 of 5 Next page