The Torch 2.0 Road shoes are all about comfort — well, comfort and performance that is. Due to the materials, road shoes often feel stiff and uncomfortable. Specialized decided to address this annoyance head on, though. To do so, they've implemented a 100% mesh and TPU construction on the Torch 2.0 that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive, sock-like feel. The upper is then paired with the medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction. For the closure, Specialized added a single lightweight Boa IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Lightweight Boa IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Cool Grey/Slate / 37||888818693917||61021-3137||TOR226197167|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 38.5||888818693931||61021-31385||TOR238217785|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 39||888818693948||61021-3139||TOR224722279|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 40||888818693962||61021-3140||TOR224352080|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 40.5||888818693979||61021-31405||TOR232997345|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 42.5||888818694013||61021-31425||TOR235839435|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 44.5||888818694051||61021-31445||TOR238093785|