Specialized's Women's Torch Road shoes are no-nonsense, with 360 degrees of reflectivity, a secure ratchet closure, and Body Geometry comfort that's tailored for women. Add a forgiving, yet rigid, composite outsole and a respectable weight, and you're looking at the intersection of performance and value.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit for all day comfort.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Low-profile SL ratchet buckle for secure closure.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper for comfort and fit.
- Reflective elements at the heel, straps and mesh for visibility
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 255g (1/2 pair, size 39)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 40.5||888818180219||61017-40405||TOR335887725|