With more wins than you can count with two hands, there's no denying that four-time World Champion Loic Bruni is well on his way to being one of the greatest downhill racers ever. At age 27, he's won four World Championships, seven World Cups, and over 30 top-five finishes. With all this in mind, we've designed the Butter Collection to celebrate Bruni's accolades into the 2022 season. Channel your inner Bruni with the Butter Collection.
Our Trail Air Gloves have been designed for maximum ventilation. With a micro-vented, perforated palm, a lightweight, breathable back of hand, and power knit mesh between your fingers, these gloves are ready for even the hottest trail days.
- Perforated palm is micro-vented for sublime breathability.
- Lightweight and highly breathable back of hand fabric keeps things cool.
- Power knit mesh between your fingers allows for maximum air flow.
- Embossed neoprene cuff features small perforations for wrist closures that are clean, comfortable, and secure.
- Compatible with conductive touchscreens.
- Fabric Content: Back of hand: 82% Nylon, 18% PU - Palm: 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex
|Butter / X-Small||888818829583||67122-4711||BUT30317222S|
|Butter / Medium||888818840014||67122-4713||BUT29746058M|
|Butter / Large||888818856237||67122-4714||BUT29355340L|
|Butter / X-Large||888818847716||67122-4715||BUT30836338L|